I went to the polar ice expressed in Orangeburg on Chestnut there are no bags I spent $4 no bags and all my ice dropped on the ground I would like a refund please please call me at (803) 662 1318 thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "I am very upset i shared with a few friends thar i was feeling alot better after being tortured for Valentines da y of thid year from my omg true..."
- "IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98. I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER..."
- "I go to drink the last bit of my quench HEB brand sports drink to find a green, hardened ball of some sort in my mouth. I immediately spit it..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."